Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Update 2018

Have you ever thought of where we would be in 2018?  I didn't even think about it.


Perhaps its time to blog again.  I don't know how many of my friends are still out there.  So this is sort of a test blog post, the format has changed.  

This is me and my grandson, circa 2018. We are at an art show.

The future:  I hope to paint more, but writing has also become a priority.  That, and getting the "Goth" atmosphere changed out on this Blog, and writing, and painting, and see what happens.  

Hope to do some serious writing as well as find a new direction in art. 

So I know maybe only a few are blogging now - - I would like to hear from you, if you are checking in to Blogspot from time to time.  I will be taking some old posts off, more than likely.  We all change so much with time, well, maybe not all.  Which is ok either way, right?

Do you want to stay on the Blog as a fellow blogger?  Should I take you off?  Let me know.  




2 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm still here, Gardenia, and have started blogging again. It's good to see you! I miss the old days when we all blogged and communicated so regularly. Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying this new season!

Candy Minx said...

I'm still here. But it took 3 years for me to see this post. I only blog about once a week.