Sunday, August 06, 2006

Art Gallery Opening! (see tag a blog below)

Some of my friends have expressed curiosity about my art. I "dabble" in all mediums. For five years I have wanted to make a website for my work. In fact, I went back to school for a degree in Multimedia Production so I could have an on-line gallery. This is for "Someday Isle" I think. The link is below my bloggy friends link.

So, tonight for all those who are curious, I have posted some of the work. Some of you have seen several pieces.

Diana's Art Gallery

Happy Browsing.

11 comments:

Hattigrace said...

Funny, the one I love the most and want a print of is "Cut"!!!! Isn't that ironic?

What about your place?

Gardenia said...

Still fooling around with the paperwork........I'm at peace.

mister anchovy said...

Thanks for sharing these images. I like Cut too, and also Artichokes.

I make paintings too (but not as mister anchovy)....you can see them here.

Vicki said...

Deja Vu, my fav.

Those windows with bars,

and doors with broken glass, things stored behind
Whether imagined or real

Minerva Jane said...

i love deja vu. some wonderful work!

Hattigrace said...

Maybe I was wrong. You look really great with very short hair!

Gardenia said...

hmmm, hatti, wish I was there right now and we'd give it a try - I have a really really really really wierd cut right now....dont' know what could rescue it...

Wandering Coyote said...

Loved The Tangled Raven.

I am so not artistically inclined, but I envy those who are...

I'm doing Candy's 20 Comments Wednesday...you're #11.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Dunno why but 'Ravens on a fence' and 'Haunted by memories' are special. Well I think so anyroad. Like 'em all but those two just got me.

LWords said...

I love your gallery blog!! This is just great.. There is one in there I would actually like to talk to you about buying.

Gardenia said...

L., which one? I would make you a deal I'm sure, unless I'm hopelessly stuck on it myself....but could probably do another similar