Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ahhhhhh.....Mi Casa


Ahhhhhhh....I'm home. Mi Casa.

Flowers, humidity, warmth. Trees, seafood! I ate 3 pounds of crab legs the other night with my grandson. Sushi abounds! And the best Cajun food I've ever wrapped my lips around.

What did I do besides eat? Well, got my hair done, magnificantly done and a great visit with Hattigrace, though I wish I would have had more time. Then my daughter and I went for a pedicure and I relaxed as I overlooked the Gulf and sipped elixers and tea.

Got the termite program underway! Watered and watered. The family is not really good at watering and I have big chunks of missing green in the lawn. I will try to sneak some fertizer on this afternoon. (Hubby hates the stuff, because then you have to mow more often!) Tomorrow will go to see the other grandkids and have a cookout if all goes well. Time is flying by and I haven't been everywhere I want to be.....but we'll see what the days bring. This trip I decided to leave most everything to God and not be freaked out over damage at Casa, spots on carpet, clutter, holes in lawn, and other things that are minor to family, friends, sunshine, and a happy heart.

1 comment:

Heidi Grether said...

I know, I am always on a tight schedule. If I just didn't have to support us both. . . I am sorry.