Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Getting Ready


Came home tonight and started a cappuchino. But the coffee was moldy (old coffee from Quepos, Costa Rica) - so I threw it away. Will have to get a six months' Expresso supply from Starbucks when I get to Florida.

Started to pack. Need to make lists of what to take, what to bring home. Cooked my mahi-mahi to dry slivers, and the spinach much too soggy. Need to call Verizon to get my bill straightened out, but hey, if they can't straighten it out after a couple of months, will it ever happen? One more day won't hurt.

Get Ms. Meowie prepared for her stay at the boarding place. What clothes to take? I almost can't envision summer anymore. I believe I stuck those "hot" clothes somewhere.

Oh, for a green place. The last few days some company has been grading a huge space across the road - dust in the air - hard to breathe - ugly, ugly, every green thing attempting to grow is gone. More view of dirt. How exciting. Soon, more views of trailers. If this were permanent, I would just check out. Temporary I can stand. Boomtown!

Dear Beach, see you soon!

No comments: