Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Deliciously, snugglfy cool! It is now 67 degrees, and top was 71 degrees here today.

I drove a friend to the out-of-town doctor today and basically did nothing which is unusual for me not to be participating in cerebral mulching.

It was nice to get caught up on entertainment magazines, US World & News, gastrointestinal pamphlets, and Consumer Digest.

I am now totally convinced, since we have had 4 straight running days without 70 mile an hour wind, actually NO wind, that I need, NEED, a bicycle. A grand bicycle. I want strength. I want fitness. I also found a pair of walking sticks - L.L. Bean is the source. Yay! Go for it Nana. I want to discover places of solitude and great fishing, and places to do pastel work with my portable french easel.

The photo is Alcova Lake, easily accessed by road. Thinking only the strongest knees could make it up the dirt road up to the highway outta there! I'll start small. Tomorrow. Or when I can find THE BIKE.

No comments: