Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wake up, Mama, Wake Up.

















The sun is setting in Florida tonight and it is equisitely beautiful
Perhaps the fact that I'm seeing that tonight means I am coming back, comin back in.......I hope!
My friend once told me, "Gardenia, your head is racing across the dessert, but your camel is parked in the garage." Yes, Yes, it is. Anchored by husband, kids, grandkids, an aging mother. A grandson who is wanting to use my laptop and some supper. I guess I had better bring my head back, go feed the poor hungry camel who gets little exercise and get to bed early so I can clean house tomorrow. Feed the boy. It was a nice dream. Wake up, Mama, wake up.
Back to painting and writing. My favorite line the last few days, is "Wake up, Mama, wake up."
















7 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Can I come and live there instead of here?

Just a thought....;-)

Beautiful!

punxxi said...

these pictures are wonderful! Makes me want to run away also!

tweetey30 said...

love the pix.. thanks for sharing and when do you leave for your trip?? I just keep visiting back and expecting you to be gone on me for a few weeks...

Babe said...

Ohhh,how extraordinary!
Simply awesome....much like yourself:)

Gardenia said...

4 D - yes, let's start a commune - Punxxi - yes, let's do it -

Candy Minx said...

Stunning!

Milla said...

Can I join the commune, too?
I can help with the cooking and house chores -plus, I can spend entire days just looking at the blooms and drinking coffee.