Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last Weekend, ADD (Art, Dog, & Daughter)

Not the most desirable positioning, but no where else to hang them, and they looked good to me hanging there - it was a hot, humid night - but fun - so fun


Oldest daughter and our new dog, Romeo Guido Bassetto. Yes, he's spoiled. Yes, the cats are uppity about this. We had a fun Saturday, going to a Mexican restaurant with light, delicious food and lying in bed watching movies.

Part of my garden.




I did this kitty kat for a pet clothing website - drew it in Freehand program. I wonder if I can remember how to use it! Just installed it in the laptop along with Dreamweaver.


A photographer thought it was the cutest thing ever - the paintbrush in one hand and the martini glass in the other and he sent me the photos he took. He is a fabulous photographer -
his work can be seen in Flikr.com - Pat Hayes. Yep, I was pretty relaxed.
Thinking of life three, four, five years ago, I am having an extreme attack of an attitude of gratitude!



5 comments:

tweetey30 said...

beautiful family and glad you had fun at this art show.

punxxi said...

you look fabooooo

S.M. Elliott said...

Love the painting photo - the best of both worlds! ;D

Romeo is adorable.

Milla said...

Gardenia, you look like Hollywood material! You are one of those super gorgeous divas in the old style black & white movies.

Stagg said...

Great photo of you-'yer just so ROCK N" ROLL !!!

STAGG