Thursday, February 16, 2006

Digital Art


One of the funnest things I've done is digital art. I like to take photos and manipulate them (sometimes) in Photoshop. The big fella is "Snow Buffalo."

Bet you're wondering how I could get so close to a buffalo. (This is an actual photo taken by me when my daughter, grandson, and I were in Thermopolis, Wyoming. Someday I'll let you in on my buffalo stalking secret. )

More photos tomorrow.

Three day weekend coming up for me! Yay!

Maybe I will hook up my scanner and then you can see part of my "dark doll" collection.

For now, here is a photo of a hot spring pool in Thermopolis, Wyoming. Yes, we have thin earth crust out here, who knows when it will all blow - I hope I get to see Yellowstone and take photos there first!


The fence is to keep people from falling in the boiling water.

Jamie and Belle could cook up something wonderful and exotic in here all right!

(By the way, for a real visual treat and a walk through culinary delights, visit their blog!)

Thank you Hattiegrace for turning me on to their blog!

1 comment:

Heidi Grether said...

you are so zany and wonderful. wish you could have been at my birthday pary!!