Friday, July 27, 2007

Full Blown Test



Candy Minx suggested taking all 45 questions to task - I come out just as boring. Oh well.......but dependable! One of my friends, my dear cousin, made a comment in her tongue in cheek wise way - "Oh, you took the County job thinking if you are just kind and wonderful to everyone, things would change." Yep. I did. But I can smile at myself for such naive thinking. Thinking if I just do everything right and the world will be rosy is something I have been "recovering" from - not that I do everything right - but that blankety blank drive keeps pushing me along sometimes..........

6 comments:

tshsmom said...

COOL! That's the same answer I got with 45 questions. We'll be a couple of boring, goody-two-shoes TOGETHER. ;)

Heidi Grether said...

I LOVE Mr. Smith movie. <><

mister anchovy said...

ya, I'm The Godfather, living by the mafia code apparently. hmmmmmmm

Gardenia said...

no, mister anchovy! Did you take all 45 questions?

Candy Minx said...

This is a simialr answer to Schindlers List...it makes sense because you are a people person and caring.

DILLIGAF said...

They haven't got Monty Pythons Life of Brian....