Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas rushing

Viko Propane Sauna Heater? (from my comments) - no thanks, not this Christmas. I've had some luck lately, mostly bad, and you better bet your bottom dollar I will not be buying that propane sauna heater for anyone. Or me for my pretend sauna. Imagine the walls blowing up while you are sitting there naked, sweating!

Well, countdown! I HAVE to go pack last suitcase, so this will be short blog. Will worry about clean-up of place when I get back.

I found one thing Ms. Meowi will not eat, hee, hee. Lentils! She begged and begged and I gave in - and she keeps looking at her bowl and looking at me like she thinks I'm nuts!

I hate to report, I was having a hard time commenting on some blogs. I think blogspot is wrestling with its new brain child...or something.

This is a short one - too much to do, too little time.

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay - well, hang in there. I will be on vacation for a bit so my blog reading is a bit slow now too. Take care of yourself - sending big blessings your way.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!!! LOL - the visual you give of the propane sauna. Yah- all bad...

* (asterisk) said...

Blogger has been a real pain in the heinie the last couple of days, that's for sure.

tshsmom said...

I couldn't comment on any of the Beta blogs yesterday.

Have a joyous time at home!! I'm hoping it will be a permanent arrangement in the near future. ;)

mister anchovy said...

Beta appears to be a problem. Beware....

Gardenia said...

mister anchovy - I'm afraid Beta is a mess, which is why I've struggled along trying to ignore the unpleasantness popping up on my blog now and then rather than just moving on. I hope they work all the bugs out quickly. I suppose we should find someplace to write and start complaining!

FOUR DINNERS said...

That's ok babe, I'm married to a short one. 5 feet in her bare feet (with a little stretch).

Soz I've been AWOL a while. Jax doin good. 1 Titanium rod and 3 screws in her back n her Russian coach says "When's she back training?" Is that a cultural difference?

FOUR DINNERS said...

ps The Drunk Punk Radio Show is this Saturday at midnight - dunno what time that is your end. Instructions to listen on me blog if yer can make it. All requests considered apart from piss off - which might be if I've drunk enough beer.

Gardenia said...

Yeh, the Russians have a financial arrangment for their athletes too - that's a difference. BUt ya never know - my girl went back to ballet!

Red said...

Hope you managed to get everything done (including packing that pesky last suitcase)! You off to sunny Florida?

Gardenia said...

Yep - I'm off. Got a couple more things to do, then drive by apartment, get suitcase, Ms. Meowi, make first leg of journey.