Friday, December 15, 2006

How to Protect Yourself from Cyber Stalkers

I have a few more errands to run and I'm on my way to the airport. I had to contact a major in forensic computer science to protect myself from stalker. Here is good news for those of us who have had our blogs and/or our lives disrupted by cyber stalkers. This is something we read about or see on TV, but never think it will happen to us.

Also, if we have children, this will come in handy. My teen grandson was also victim to a cyber bully. Luckily it didn't go so far as phone calls and serious damage to his life, yet a teen's ego is fragile. I wish I had known this before! We erased his blog and he did not get back on the internet for a long time. That wasn't fair. These people should not be able to get away with making our lives miserable. Because of the wonderful reports on my handy site meter, I have reason to believe the stalker that was after me has attempted to cause me employment as well as legal problems. Why else would the State have spent a half hour reading 40 of my posts? This is carrying things to the point she could be prosecuted thanks to the work of a great cyber-sleuth. So, take a look at this blog below - it will show you how to keep evidence to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Ya Think is dedicated to helping us protect ourselves from this sort of outrage. This link is worth visiting. I never thought I would need it, but you never know until it happens to you.

Will blog ya from the South!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely good solid advice! thanks for sharing.

Wandering Coyote said...

Hey Gardenia,

Just catching up on your main page today as I am home now. I'm sorry to hear you had a cyber stalker - that is creepy and unfortunate. I see you've gotten rid of a whack of posts from Aug - Dec. - is that why? I hope you have a great time in Florida! Have a lovely holiday!

Anonymous said...

I am mystified and creeped out. What did this person do?

Underground Baker said...

Hello Lofty,
I have been reading your blog for some time now, only now saying hi...kind of rude I know, but I'm not always good at small talk.

Anyway, I am so sorry about the stalker thing, that is even more rude! (Not to mention the creep element)

Hope the warm clime is treating you well, and I will check in (and say hi) again.

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much interest this link is to me, thanks Gardenia!

Bridget Jones said...

Thanks a billion! There are far too many of the brain deprived dickless dweebs out there. Sorry you were infested with some...glad you got help.

Ruth said...

Thanks for the link. I hav ebeen plagued with stalkers this year an am on my 3rd blog as a result.( I got here from 4 Dinners who is going *sob*)

Unknown said...

in retrospect, the deprived dickless dweeb out there, turned out to be a governmental agency. We traced the IP address.

Unknown said...

Someone wanted me job real bad. Good position. Good money.