Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Update

Not much going on. Feeling a bit better, but have a way to go yet, so much fatigue - (sure now because of that, it is bronchitis) - so have to nap a lot. Lucky I can, yes?

Did start a project in the study - a convert to studio project. Candy Minx, you a worth a million, billion, gazillion dollars and more........

Kitty Kat much better!

I was going to load up a video - but Blogger takes forever even for a 2 minute video and sometimes is unable to complete it. So that's out - just a short update is all this is.

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I'm glad that you and the kitty are feeling better.
Keep on napping and take care of yourself..Hugs

Candy Minx said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better. These coughs and congestion can really hang on. I hope you've got lots of water. You're doing the right thing by sleeping and drinking a lot. Hugs and keep taking it easy. Soon you'll be raring to go and rejuvenated.

tweetey30 said...

I have a video to show you tomorrow. I will up load it tomorrow.. It shows Jeff and I playing Raquetball. I finally remembered my camera and Kora took video.. LOL..