Sunday, April 23, 2006

Blogger Bluuuuuues

Sorry folks, I added a link, and then the sidebar slid to the bottom. The beginning of trouble! I have been trading templates, changing code, searching "help" all to no avail. My advice is "don't mess with your blog template!"

Anyway - welcome to my new format, and the sidebar is at the bottom and I have lost all my links. Oops.

Oh boy - I added this blog and the sidebar returned. Now, if I can only figure out where the code is for the ORANGE headers.

1 comment:

Diane Viere said...

Thank you so much Diana for your comment on my blog-I am going to print it out and post it nearby my night stand--another copy by my computer...and one for the kitchen! Maybe one for the Laundry room wouldn't be bad either!

Blessings to you as you pray for another prodigal! I am thankful for your words...I'm sure his/her mom is grateful for your faithfulness as well!

Diane