Monday, January 08, 2007



What a day! My back burns like fire. BUT, hired a lady to come help and we packed and we packed some more. I'm down to the nitty gritty - sorting stuff, stuff I need to live, so its getting close. I think I might be ahead of the game as far as packing goes. She even loaded my car with some loose stuff that I will drive to my mother's tomorrow and hauled loads of garbage out to the dumpster in 75 mph winds. I simply couldn't have done it myself. These winds are from hell. Don't know how much more I can stand. At least there seems to be less snow.

My final check has not shown up and this was the day, according to State Statute it was supposed to be here. Now I wonder what is up. Ok, no worry, self, stop it! Do not worry, do not!

I'm going to Subway and get a meatball sub and a Coke and come back and fire up that DVD player Christmas present and put heat on my owie back.

2 comments:

Pickled Olives said...

ooooh, I am feeling for you. Moving is hard ennough, to do it in pain and alone...I'm sending happy thoughts for you too!

What did the snail say while riding on the turtles back?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i would call tha tv station n tha newspapers n ask how come those effers dint send me my cdamn check make bac publicity 4 m mabe a lwyer will sue there ass 4 u