Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ze Leopard!



This is Leopard. (He's an oil painting I've done and then messed around with on the computer.) I've been messing around with digital art again. I'm finding photoshop is a great program to do all the "what ifs" for a new painting. Think I'll take "Hibiscus" over there and fool around with the background.

Not much new except I'm trying to search for a certain piece of paperwork which is not showing up and I hate the paperwork thing (my own) but have an appointment that I need to have "stuff" ready for. Yech.

Have invited "McPuffin" to join my blog friends - she has such an elegant web design and I love her writing. Will try to get her into my template this a.m. before I wander off to other things.

Its another drizzling rainy day. The grass is growing like crazy, much to "H"'s dismay.

Boy is doing very well in school if we can go by the grades coming home, but homework at night wrings us all out.

Feeling ok, blood is still bouncing around from too thin to too thick, so have to run the road back and forth to hemotologist until it settles down. I feel like shopping, but am broke. That is at Sam's Club - I like to buy jars and jars of olives.

Went to see Hattigrace yesterday on the spur of the moment and have a wonderful looking head of hair - I'll see if I can catch a photo before I get it too messed up...........thank you hattigrace! Hattigrace has picked up the brush and is painting like crazy - you go, girl! I'm so proud of you.

2 comments:

tshsmom said...

Homework is sooooo tough with an ADD kid!! They've used up their concentration at school. They NEED to run around outside, but they can't. They only have a few hours to get the homework done, eat dinner, and get ready for bed. AND, some of the assignments that Z had in public school were just plain time wasters!
I feel for you!

Heidi Grether said...

Duh, I totally missed this post! Yeesh, you get posts up there fast. I love that leopard. I was sure you painted it until I read. . .

I spent the day doing hair for a wedding, going to EverMan's and now, having god-children for dinner. Have not painted since Wed night! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.