Hadn't done a tag in a long time - this one came from Candy Minx -
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random things, hummmmm where shall I go with this - Webster's definition of random:
The word random is used to express lack of purpose, cause, order, or predictability in non-scientific parlance. A random process is a repeating process whose outcomes follow no describable deterministic pattern, but follow a probability distribution.
So, based on the above mumbo jumbo, let's see:
1. I've taken off, literally taken off (and returned) to strange places because of something wierd in my heart, I know not what - Baltimore, recent trip to Wyoming, hidden times spent on a reservation. Came within inches of going to Pakistan to live.
2. I've married men I knew I shouldn't have married. I've "loved" men that I knew I shouldn't love.
3. After a career I hated in the first place, I tried to change my career path a few years ago. Early in life, I should have found a company and stayed. And stayed. And stayed.
4. I hitch hiked to New York once from Baltimore. I went to a "Happening" in the East Village, handed daisies to New York cops, and hung out with the Hare Krishna folks for a short time. I started out for Chicago when the demonstrations were going on in the 70's but stopped short when being trained to protect my head from being kicked in.
5. I had children and decided I had better put my walking shoes away one day.
6. Despite my adventurous spirit, I have anxiety.
7. I'm a Bible College graduate. I would have gone on to be a pastor, had my son not passed away, leaving my head too messed up for a while to study.
Like Candy, I am reluctant to tag folks because some don't like it. However, I am going to specifically tag two - but I invite everyone who will!
1. Dirt Road Blues 2