Monday, February 18, 2008

Plant Songs

Especially for Candy and any other esoteric visitors to my blog (Candy I can't find the original U Tube I told you about - it was by far the best, with plants providing rythmic background sounds):







I've a long time now been interested in music, song that can manipulate our sense of "reality" for lack of a better word - I have a CD somewhere that is a prime example, will see if I can find it.

Not sure, but I believe the Icaro songs are actually songs of the plants themselves. I find interesting references in the Bible - about the rocks worshiping God, the trees of the field clapping their hands, the ground crying out because of blood spilt on it. There are mysteries far deeper than the eye sees, yes? Perhaps all creation is alive - but we've been trained for generations not to hear it.

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

This stuff is good. Jeff just bought some classical that is pretty good and I am not into classical at all usually.

Candy Minx said...

I love these...sorry I was so slow to getitnt to these we had a busy coupel of days around here. These are wonderful thanks for thinking of me...you're right I love this stuff!