Saturday, October 04, 2008

Friday night spaghetti dinner


I love to cook! Dinner last night started with a cup of capuccino to keep the energy going!


A great cup of coffee and dinner always has the perfect beginning with pure, oxygenated CLEAN energizing water. Virgin olive oil helps too!!!


Getting out my pasta set of bowls felt really good - and was appreciated by my "boys." Which ones? Ah, guess - well, of course, grandson was one!


Baby Spinach salad with onions, boiled eggs, and a warm dressing made with olive oil and horseradish mustard was too yummy!


Come and get it!


My hand painted stools were going to go into my garage sale, but I've changed my mind - they go with an Italian dinner, I think!

9 comments:

Red said...

Don't you dare sell those beautiful stools!

I'm sure your pasta dinner was "delizioso". Pasta is such a convivial food, isn't it? I love a big bowl full of spaghetti in the middle of the table!

:)

Wandering Coyote said...

I love the crocks - and I second Red: do NOT sell those stools - they're fantastic! Sounds like an awesome meal!

tshsmom said...

I LOVE your stools!

mister anchovy said...

I like the stools too.

Milla said...

Don't give those stools away, don't sell them!!!! No no no! As soon as I saw them I said 'WOW!!!! Zorro! Look at these!!' and he loves them too. Really beautiful they are.

Ahhhh pasta! That's one of the best dishes to cook when people are around.

Camie Vog said...

Hi. I've invited you to my private blog. I sent an email to you about it. If you didn't get it, I may have an old email for you, so send me and email at my Camie email. I'll resend the invite.

punxxi said...

those stools are great! I think we will have hot Italian sausage baked in squash for dinner...I haven't finished thinking about how to make it quite yet, tho.

Candy Minx said...

Beautiful! I love the dishes and the bar stools they are delightful. Dinner sounded yummy too. I bet your grandson feels special sitting at the counter with you two all grown up style.

Cherie said...

I love this colorful cheery post. That salad! Those pasta bowls! Those stools!