Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ticking........



Not much going on at the homestead and I'm too tired to read the news. I have been sleeping a lot due to one of the meds. I think I've had the flu. Still coughing and coughing. And the darn sciatica - the best place for me now is laying down. Period.

Miss Meowie knows I'm ill - she climbs up behind me when I'm sitting, puts her paws on my shoulders and nuzzles my hair. Awwwwwwwwwww.

So this is to let everyone know I'm alive and ticking.

Going back to bed. Bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tacara u!

Karen said...

Please feel better soon :)

Red said...

Hey Gardenia. Been a bit absent due to humongous workload, but I wanted to wish you and your loved ones lots of happiness and health in 2008! Cheers!

tweetey30 said...

Take care and get better soon. You know if I wouldnt have take a closer second look I would never have seen the cat sitting in the Zebra chair as Kora pointed out.

Candy Minx said...

Well I relate...you sound like me last week...sort of up and about this week!

I hope you are feeling better soon...sleep is the best. And ..

I hope you havean awesome new year...it's not easy to feel good spirits when you are feeling sick but in a couple days when you read this Ihope you have the best year ever!!! Ithink you will because last yearwas so many transitions...this year will reap thebenefits of last years lessons!

I am so happy for our friendship and all the best to you...Stagg sends a big howdy too!

Big hugs!

Candy