Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm Launching!


Here's the big announcement - I bought into a business, a business I can do based at home. More importantly, I will be making my contribution toward helping people as it is a Wellness business.

I am testing the products myself so I will know without a doubt that these products work, not only well, but fabulously well. So far, everything has met my expectations, above and beyond.

The other people in the business are upbeat, positive and have the same expectation: Helping other people feel better.

My website is online, I need to do some tweaking. My business email is dianaobe@mynikken.net.

And I have to think of a name for my business cards. Not Healing Tree Design, but something with "Healing Tree" in it. I'm so excited. I will also have a wonderful excuse to go to Orlando in October for a conference to learn more.

This is so unlike me, but seeing people whole mentally, spiritually, and physically has long been a passion for me, as well as getting there myself, so I jumped in almost the first time I was introduced to the products and way of life.

10 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Excellent, Gardenia! I'm so happy for you and wish you all the very best!

Milla said...

This is wonderful news!
Like Coyote, I wish you the best and that everything will go smoothly.

As for the name on the business card: have you asked your grandchild for help? Children come up with the greatest names :)

tshsmom said...

Good luck!!

Write up some product reviews here. I'm interested. ;)

Vicki said...

Go Sistah, Go!

tweetey30 said...

That sounds so cool. I told Jeff about your offer to go see you sometime to watch the Jets fly over and he also said he wants to go to Disney land or world while we are in the neighborhood. LOL... Sometime. Dont know when..

Gardenia said...

Tweety - we are about 7-8 hours drive from Disneyworld but would love to see you. Soon we should even have extra room!

punxxi said...

I wish you the very best,especially in the current financial climate .

mister anchovy said...

Good luck with your business. I hope it works out very well for you!

Karen said...

Good luck Gardenia! You seem very excited which means you'll put your heart into it - much success!

Biddie said...

I know that you will be successful. You put your whole heart into everything that you do.