Sunday, December 07, 2008

Found THE Coat

This is actually more of a jacket. It is corduroy, lined, and has a furry hood. Surprisingly warm. And, guess what! $18.00!!!!
Love my coat - temperature dropped to 41 degrees this evening and the coat is toasty warm!!!!

The best part of this is that I did not have to shop! My daughter was out looking for a coat and she found one and called me so excited that she found such a good deal. "Do they have a size larger than yours for the same price?" I asked. They did, and she agreed to pick it up and bring it home - now that's how I like to shop!

Hmmmm, perhaps she could start a business as a personal shopper for people who hate shopping! She loves shopping - will spend HOURS, DAYS shopping.

Oh yeh, never mind the locale of the photos - "H" working weird hours, cats don't know how to shoot pics and stubbornly refuse to even try (rotten attitudes!) so I improvise.

9 comments:

punxxi said...

cute coat/jacket!

Milla said...

FANTASTIC!!! I love it, Gardenia!
It suits you very very well. And what a bargain :)

Karen said...

Oh it's lovely! And what a great deal!

Biddie said...

You look amazing! What a bargain! That would have me floating on air for weeks!
My KC should be a personal shopper. Like your daughter, she can go for hours. It is like an Olympic sport for her! lol

tweetey30 said...

That coat was very gorgeous.. I like fury hoods.

tshsmom said...

Excellent!
I'm impressed that the sleeves are long enough for you in a women's coat.

Gardenia said...

Sleeves are a tad bit short, but who cares for $18.00?

tshsmom said...

A "tad bit" is a whole lot better than up to the elbow, which is where women's coat sleeves usually come to on me.

Candy Minx said...

You look so sexy in that coat!