Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Oh, No, What Else Can Be Marketed?


Wow. While attempting to Christmas shop without leaving the house this morning, I ran across this website - now, both my cats would, like, really wear one of these. Still the concept gave me a laugh. On the other hand if my mamma kitty thought she would look like Cleopatra - she might, but only in an attempt to rule her kingdom.

Or, would my cats be thinking, "Well, humor her, you know she does bring the special salmon, sardine, blueberry, oatmeal, omega 3 cat food to ussss, so what harm looking silly once in a while?"

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Funny but humiliating for the cat!

Milla said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
If I buy a wig for Pisko he will never ever come back home again.

Camie Vog said...

Wow. Now I know what my cat would look like if I bought him a blue wig! Perhaps the awesomeness of the brilliant color, and the flowing locks will deter attention from his FAT body.

Gardenia said...

Ah, perhaps Pisko would come back - like a spy coming back from the cold.....one never knows what our cats' secret lives contain