Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays


Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Holidays to all my friends and family!

This photo reminds me of the innocence of Christmas. We make it so complicated, but it is really so simple....so very simple that we often miss it...the true meaning.

I'm thinking of the story of the Christ-child's birth - and the amazing vulnerability all wee things possess in their newness and innocence and of the miracle of being placed upon this planet in our complete helplessness.

May your holidays be filled with quiet joy and fulfilling fun and future sweet memories.

6 comments:

tweetey30 said...

You too Gardenia. Enjoy watching that grandson of yours open his presents.. And just shear enjoyment of what ever he got..

punxxi said...

happy christmas and new year to you,too!

Biddie said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, my friend! Hope it's great :)

Wandering Coyote said...

Merry Christmas to you, my friend! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family, and all my very best wishes for a great 2009!

tshsmom said...

You're my kindred spirit when it comes to celebrating Christmas. So many people just don't get it.
Keep it simple and allow yourself to feel the love!

A Blessed Christmas to you and yours my friend!

Candy Minx said...

Much love to you Gardenia...I am so happy to have you as a friend.

Best wishes for these holidays for you and yours. Make sure to take some time for yourself...

big hugs!
Candy